Sunday, April 20, 2008

Huge Ass Beers to Go...



I lifted my lifetime-donut-ban for one of these little beignets. Cafe Du Monde did not disappoint. We had a great time with the family of the bride and all left with a dusting of sugar in various nooks and crannies.



Jackson Square... so pretty!



A little pirate! He even did his pirate growl for us!



Man, I need to work on my tan... but I was in love with all the ornate entryways... this is my new Jcrew dress. Expect to see it alot.



I had to take a picture of this sign...

Obviously, I am just back from New Orleans, and the post title does not do justice to the weekend. It was sweet, it was sad, but mostly it was just wonderful. Wonderful to reconnect with the people I love and wonderful to remember that despite adversity, the resilient find a way to keep on going.

It was sunny and hot all weekend, a perfect introduction to 'Nawlins...

No comments: