Friday, April 11, 2008

Official Weird Outfit Day...


You know you're wearing a weird outfit when people say things like, "I like your apron, what are you working on." But the only thing is that you're not wearing an apron, so you say..."oh, you know, just work."

Then you walk down the hall a little farther and someone says, "Wow, you look like a waitress, I saw you and I thought 'What is she going to serve me?"

Nothing, I will not serve you.

But my two favorites said I looked cute, so that's what I'm going to focus on.

Oh, and also the guy at Starbucks and I had a great conversation about fair trade and a decent wage for migrant workers. That makes me feel better about such a large portion of my salary going to that corporation. At least its paying that cool kid's salary.

Someday I'll have a camera phone and I can upload my Official Weird Outfit of the Day or OWOD, but for now you'll just have to imagine.

Oh, and I got my haircut again. The hairdresser wanted it to be more "classic" for the upcoming weddings, but she overshot a bit to "matronly." I'm gonna go back in a month and tell her to return to "edgy." Clearly that's what she's best at. No one seems to notice the difference, so I guess that's good.

No comments: