Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tell me when its too much



I really can't help myself. I am in love with this little guy. Just look at him in this little outfit I gave him... its super soft velvet with a pocket that has a stuffed frog in it. How can I resist sharing these things with you, when he's so cute. And he's becoming so photogenic.

But really, tell me if its too much. All you all have to do is say "enough!" and I'll try to control myself.

Try. At least try.

A friend said yesterday that I'm going to be one of those moms, or grandmoms that has a wallet with a plastic sleeve of photos that unrolls as she's trying to find cash to pay for groceries.

I like to think I'll be one that has a snazzy IPOD that I whip out to show people. But the former is probably closer to the truth.

God help you all when I have my own children. Then you're toast.

No comments: