Monday, August 18, 2008

Link of the Day...

If I ever decide to stop blogging, I'm going to put up a sign that says "Read the Washington Post Today" and you all will hardly be able to tell the difference.

I say hardly, because there is alot of sifting through death tolls and political stuff to get to stories about Harry Potter.

The story relates the snafu where the release date of the Potter movie was pushed way back, but Entertainment Weekly featured it on its cover, unaware of the change. (Even though they are under the same parent company).

That happens at work ALL THE TIME. We plan stuff and there is SOME BIG THING that no one tells us about and everyone has to scamper around to try to change stuff.

I love the word scamper. Why don't I use it more often? It has such fun connotations, like a little kid running down to have pancakes in the morning after a good night's sleep. Okay, that's it, I'm gonna use it all the time now.

Okay, so while I scamper off to get some paperwork done, why don't you saunter over to the Washington Post... while you're there, mosey on over to the Weekend Section and read this article attempting to satirize OBAMA.

No comments: