Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wow, Where did that last month go?

I know, I disappeared. I have no excuses with any real merit accept that sometimes you just don't know what to say.

So, Here are the big things coming up.

Inpending Auntdom: My sister was due yesterday and her birthday is tomorrow. Worst case, she's being induced on St. Patrick's day. I can't wait. No word on sex or names yet. For now, baby Hagen is just being called "Muffin."

Wedding one: Indian wedding in New Orleans. It is during the arguably busiest week of the year at work, but still should be fun. Trying not to stress about it.

Wedding two: Destination wedding in Mexico (I am in the wedding- sort of). I really want to find a new dress. A friend recently told me: "I see you in a high, empire waist number that has an A-line from the mid/upper torso down to the knee, then falling straight from there to perhaps tea-length. Something with some sheer, subtly shaped layering in and around the shoulders, to create a softness as one approaches the face, as your facial features are very delicate. I'm thinking something that hails back to the late 1950s or early 1960s, with a fairly rounded but open neck, perhaps with a few buttons or other accents leading down from the neck, which you can open or close depending on your preference." The couple would like it to be in a bright color. If anyone runs across this dress, please send me a picture or a link.

GRE tutor needed: Who would like to tutor me in math? I have somehow developed a phobia, so if you're good at math and have an prescription for anti-anxiety medication that you'd like to share, please let me know. Deadline for me taking GREs: Labor Day.

Well that sums it up for now. I'll post pictures of my niece/nephew as soon as I can and will post dress pictures if I receive any...

Kisses to you all,
Kathryn

No comments: