Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Feel sorry for me.

I'm having a bad day already.

I'm only 46 minutes into it.

I don't even have the energy to go into all the stuff that has me exhausted, annoyed, and ready to puke. Mostly it's work related. And personal. And I just need to get over it all and keep on moving.

I'm back to Atlanta tomorrow. I hope my family will understand if I spend the day sleeping, not talking to anyone, and generally moping.

I'm sure that will go over REAL well.

So instead, dear internet, I'm just using you to vent a little. To get it out before I have to go upstairs and do someone else's job. Before I have to welcome an alum that I care nothing about. Before I have to interview 10 people and give them feedback on their answers.

...When all I really want to do is go back to bed.

No comments: