Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Off.

This whole day has been just a little off.

Not catastrophic by any means, just off.

Like poop on the sofa, baby drool in your mouth kind of day.

Take for example this lovely photo of my dear sweet girl being hoisted in the air by her father:


Not only did this result in squeals of utter joy, but also in some drool getting in my husband's nose. See the velocity of the drool from that height when combined with the momentum created by the hoisting motion increased the acceleration, and when one takes into account the change in angle of my husband's face to accommodate both the increased exertion and the desired eye contact with the infant, well... there you go.

And as an added bonus, I was able to capture that lovely patch of our ceiling that has water damage... gosh, am I ever grateful that I now have a picture of that!

No comments: