Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tainted.

When I am down or tired, like this morning. I like to check out a few of my favorite internet sites to spark a little laughter or conversation with friends and coworkers.

One of my favorites involves cute puppies and kittens. Yes, I am that person. A girl that is soothed by small cute things and bonus points if they are furry. Things that also help: cute babies, travel websites, and retail shopping outlets.

But on that website linked above there is a thread that I am uncomfortable with. Let's just say it rhymes with hat. I have enough of that keeping me up at night, I don't want my pick-me-up time tainted.

So Chris, if you are listening, please move on to a different thread. I could use a little break. You have forced me to go to my backup plan.

No comments: