Friday, January 8, 2010

Once upon a time...

... there was a very famous blogger who was fired from her job for talking about work.

I have pledged to learn from her mistake, but some days... that is NOT EASY!

I wish I had a blog that no one read, that could be just my inner most thoughts and anxieties. I know, that blog is what's commonly referred to as a diary. But I'm bad with paper. I'm better with keyboards.

But the good news is that it's FRIDAY!

Woooo... Hoooooo...

So this weekend, I am gonna rest and relax.

My goals are to:
1) Do yoga
2) Get as many hugs as possible
3) Organize the bedroom to make room for a certain someone that has been making herself increasingly harder to ignore.
4) Nap

Although Goal #3 could get abandoned if I don't get enough of the others.

No comments: