Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weekend Analogy: Clown Car


It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

It was a three day weekend.

Included in this very full weekend was:
- The first meeting of a new writing group (super fun)
- A photo shoot with a friend to document the bump (also super fun)
- The arrival of my sister in law from Kenya (way fun)
- Two shopping trips, five sets of visitors, many meals, and 400 sets of dishes to wash (alot of work, but fun none-the-less)
- Ten hours of the only thing on our TV being coverage of the devastation in Haiti (tragic and not in the least bit fun)
- One 17th month old with strep throat, one 20 month old with destructive tendencies, and one very-soon-to-be 5 year old with a strong desire to become Julia Child (anxiety inducing)

I am so exhausted, I can barely function. And I have 5 more days to go.

Sheesh. Too bad you can't take speed while pregnant. I totally would.

No comments: