Saturday, August 14, 2010

Detox

This week was a roller coaster. I don't even have the energy to go into it.

Quite honestly, I just want to move on.

So today, we woke up and the three of us cuddled in bed, laughing and laughing. Then we went to the "magic" produce store and I indulged in fancy things like leeks and eggplant (and still spent less than $30 dollars, hence why I call it magic). Walked to the other store for a few more things. Made a delicious soup: chicken soup with leeks, carrots and dill. Then we had a family nap and then a family walk.

It was great. Now hopefully we're in for a good night's sleep and another day of gorgeous weather tomorrow.

My to-do list for tomorrow: just be in the moment.

(These arrived in the mail today, addressed to the baby. I love them and cannot wait to formulate some sort of hipster outfit to show them off, something that is layered and complex in it's color combinations. But then I plan to have her wear them constantly, they are in fact her first pair of shoes.)

No comments: