Monday, January 26, 2009

I swear.


The last twelve hours have been marked by two separate incidents of people swearing uncontrollably outside where I was.

It all started last night, when our across-the-hall-diagonally neighbor went into the shared hallway and starting yelling "f**king *itch, f**k you!" over and over and over again.

Why was she doing this?

I have no clue.

I do know that when Charles and I left a few minutes before 7am this morning, she ran to the door to see who it was. Saw Charles and then went back into her house. Let's hope she has the same reaction to me when I get home tonight. I am not in the mood to beat-up little old ladies with weird accents.

But just now there was a student just outside my office by the elevators doing the same thing.

Coincidence?

I'm starting to wonder. Perhaps that little old lady followed me to work? Or perhaps the planets have aligned to create some general unrest and anger?

I don't know, but I hope it's not contagious.

No comments: