Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ready for a rematch.



Charles is an athlete.

I am not.

We have played regular tennis and table tennis. He beats me at both, but I am ready to start my training. Ready to give it another go, and at the very least have some fun!

I need to find a table tennis set-up here in Pennsylvania. Winter is fast approaching, the rain outside could be snow soon, so it's time to find a good place to engage in a little healthy competition.

Maybe someday we can have a setup in our house and have serious competitions... friends, relatives, young people and old people can descend upon our house with promises of chai, table tennis, good conversation, and laughing... lots of laughing.

In the meantime, if you know of a place for me to practice my serve, please let me know!

No comments: