Thursday, July 31, 2008

Top Ten Things that are annoying me today:

10: Bikes on the sidewalk.

9: Bicycle riders without helmets on.

8: Construction workers not working. Stop peering in my windows at work. I will have blinds soon, and when I do... I know you'll miss me, but have a nice life.

7: Needless cosmetic contraptions.

6: Bills. Today's the day. Nearly every bill I have is paid today - on payday. The money comes in, but it goes right back out.

5: City Living in the summer. The heat, seriously, I'm over it. Bring on Fall or get me to a pool.

4: Unnecessary usage of cars. Park. Walk. Stop honking.

3: Materialism. My own and others. Summer cleaning is gonna happen soon. I gotta simplify and purge stuff that's cluttering my place.

2: Aches and pains. I'm old. My body (lower back) hates me.

1: Smoking. If you've known me for more than a minute, you know I grew up in possibly the most intense, anti-smoking family that ever existed. Despite many loved ones that still partake... and my own adolescent experimentation... I now hate smoke. Smokers. Cigarettes. Ugh. Especially on hot days.

*Edit: I hate reading these negative posts. I hate them on other people's blogs and I hate them on my own. Sorry folks. I'll be back to normal soon.

No comments: