Thursday, January 25, 2007

Subconscious Wake-up

I had a disturbing dream last night. I may very well change the way people see me. But I must get it out of my head. It's making me crazy.

Last night, in my dream, I had sex with Kevin Federline.

Eewww, eewww, eewww. I feel gross even typing it. It gets worse.

Not only did I have sex with him, but we were in public, discovered by paparazzi, and I was chased around a luxury hotel complex draped only in a sheet.

And I had my period.

This was possibly the most disturbingly graphic dream I've ever had. What in the world is my subconscious trying to tell me?

Let's look at the elements:
1) Kevin Federline: possibly the archetype for bad relationship choices. A self-serving, oversexed, gold-digging, procreating little twerp. (And someone I have NO conscious attraction to, by the way)
2) The Paparazzi: throngs of people wanting to expose the bad or difficult parts of my life. Mercenaries with only profit on their minds.
3) My period: maybe symbolizing those parts of my life that I cannot control. Things that come and go that bring me embarrassment and some shame.

Well, I hope I can address some of these issues, because I certainly don't want to be haunted by these kind of dreams!

No comments: