Friday, February 16, 2007

What's missing?

Alright, if you read these posts with any frequency, you know that I have much to be thankful for. I have been to many interesting events in the last few months: parties, the ballet, exhibition openings, plays, and clubs.

But one of my favorite groups is going to be playing in town and I can't think of anyone to go with. One of the best parts of living in Philly is that "hometown" groups play with great frequency. I've seen the Roots twice already, but I want to see them again!

With all probabilty, this show won't top the one on New Year's Eve that had guest appearances by Black Sheep and Jill Scott, and I probably won't get to be in the front row and MEET THEM AGAIN like the last time at Villanova, but I want to see them again!

So where is my Roots crew? You gotta be out there. Don't make me fly someone in to go with me... that just seems sad.

No comments: